1. General provisions
- 1.1 These Terms and Conditions Developed by LLC “Simmeykers”. (hereinafter - the Company) and govern your use of the Company's website and the information on this site, and regulate the rights and obligations of the users of the website and the Company. These Terms and Conditions also apply to third parties, is not a User, but whose rights and interests may be affected by the actions of Members.
- 1.2 These Terms developed by and may be supplemented and / or changed at any time without notice and consent of the Members.
2. site Content
- 2.1. This site contains information about the Company's products (documentation, certificates, Software Description, services, etc.).
- 2.2. All text, audio and video files, as well as graphics and other files (further - Contents), located on the site, They are the property of the Company. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions can not be regarded as a transfer of exclusive rights to content.
- 2.3. Member trademarks may be located, belonging to the exclusive ownership rights and / or under license of one or more companies, as well as copyrighted, trademark rights and / or any other intellectual property rights.
- 3.1. The user has the right to search for the purpose of obtaining information of interest to him in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
- 3.2. You are responsible for obtaining and maintaining all equipment and services, required for access to the company's website and use, and the payment of all relevant fees.
- 3.3 User has no right to copy and or distribute information and content, on this website, without the written permission of the Company.
4. Linking to this site
- 4.1. The user has the right to publish the link to this site on other sites.
- 4.2. Information on this site in the form of text links or referring may be published on any other site, unrelated to the Company, without the written agreement of the Company in the event that, if the owner of the site, on which information will be posted, does not violate the following criteria:
- – It does not represent their relationship with the Company in a false light;
- – It does not provide false information about the Company and its products,.
5. Linking to this site
- 5.1. At the discretion of this site may contain links to websites of other companies - solely for the convenience of users. When you click on any of these links the user leaves the website of the Company.
- 5.2. The company is not obliged to check the sites of other companies or to control them, and not responsible for them (as well as for products, services and content, provided through them). In this way, The company does not declare its approval and did not give any estimates with respect to such sites, any information, software, products, services or materials, they contain, and the possible outcomes of their use.
- 5.3. Responsibility for the use of websites of other companies, linked at this site, It rests entirely with Member.
6. Denial of responsibility
- 6.1. The Company has the right at any time to block the User's access to this site without giving any good reason, and without any liability on its part, in particular, if the user has violated the rules of engagement, specified in these Terms and Conditions.
- 6.2. The company has the right to deny any User to provide information without giving any reasons on that.
- 6.4. The Company also reserves the right at any time without prior notice to the user to modify the design and content of this website (eg, change information on materials or services, and in said products therein and specifications).
7. Final provisions
- 7.1. These Terms and Conditions shall come into force from the moment of their publication on the Company's website.
- 7.2. If for one reason or another, one or more provisions of these Terms and Conditions will be declared invalid or void on the territory of the host Member, it does not affect the validity or enforceability of the remaining provisions.
- 7.3. The Company is not responsible for access to information, posted on the website, in the host country of the User.
- 7.4. The user is solely responsible in case of violation of legislation, the host Member, if it takes place.
Date of last edition: 02.12.2016